Extra Service recruits 01 Community Manager
As a Community Manager, attached to the Management, you manage and develop the content production and Community management activity for our clients while remaining focused on local communication through social networks and Google. As part of your digital activities, you will have to help define the service offer offered to customers. Eventually, recruit other employees and manage them.
- Perform copywriting, programming (posts and stories), interactions with the community, monitoring on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tiktok, Youtube for all of the group’s brands.
- Animate digital contests.
- Follow the influencer program: contracts, benchmarks, sending parcels, content monitoring, relationship and strategy.
- Realize the creation of articles on the website.
- Creation of content (posts, articles, photos and videos, etc.) to best animate clients’ social accounts and promote visibility and engagement
- Statistical performance monitoring: audience, engagement, number of views, likes, comments, etc.
- Be constantly on the lookout for innovations and social media trends
- Propose new approaches to clients and carry out online surveys and polls.
- Animate a web community
- Process user requests
- Analyze online community exchanges
- Carry out reports.
- You have at least a Bac+2 in Management, Communication, Marketing or Digital Economy.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Community management.
- You are fluent in French and English
- You master content creation tools
- You are proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You have the strength of proposal
- You have good communication skills and are open-minded
- You have a sense of organization
- Executive status
- Permanent contract
- Salary well above average
- Affiliation to the CNPS
- Paid vacation
- christmas bonus
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested ? Send your complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org