Première Urgence Internationale (PUI)
Première Urgence Internationale (PUI) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity, non-profit, apolitical and secular. Its objective is to meet all the basic needs of civilian victims endangered, marginalized or excluded by the effects of natural disasters, wars and situations of economic collapse. PUI is present in 22 countries, in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, the Caucasus and the Caribbean, and operates in the areas of food security, health, nutrition, infrastructure rehabilitation, water and sanitation and economic recovery.
PUI has been present in Cameroon since 2008. The association develops projects in the Far North (EN) in Water, Hygiene and Sanitation (WASH), Nutritional Food Security and Livelihoods (SANME), Essential Household Items (AME)/ Shelter. Since 2017, PUI has been carrying out its activities in Logone-et-Chari (LC) by opening a base in Kousseri where teams carry out projects in SANME, EHA, Abri AME as part of the Rapid Response Mechanism (RRM).
In 2022, a base in Foumban (West) is about to be opened to cover the needs of displaced people from the North-West and South-West Crisis in the WASH, Food Security and AME Shelter sectors according to the methods of intervention of the RRM.
In functional liaison with the Deputy Head of Mission for Programs, you will assist the Head of Mission in the development, implementation and monitoring of the mission’s communication strategy PUI Cameroon.
You will be responsible for supporting the CoM in the following tasks:
- Strategy : Contribute to the development of the communication strategy (communication plan, key messages to be delivered, audience, etc.).
- External communication: Support the base teams in the development of effective communication media (success stories, audio testimonials, video, beautiful photos, etc.) and feed the nascent Facebook account.
- Master 2 level Social Sciences/Political Sciences
- Knowledge of project management in international solidarity
- Experience in an associative and/or international environment preferred
- Teamwork experience
- Good writing skills
- Autonomy, curiosity, adaptability, calm, strength of proposal, organization
- Mastery of the pack Office
- Internship based in Yaoundé (Centre region)
- Professional internship of 3 months renewable once
- Monthly gratuity and per diem in the event of a mission in the field
- Started in May 2022.
- Candidates who are nationals of the locality of recruitment and/or resident will be given priority.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged.
|THE CANDIDATE MUST SEND THEIR FILE (ONLY COVER LETTER AND CV), TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS firstname.lastname@example.org MENTION ” STAGE COM ” IN THE SUBJECT.
DOSSIERS PROVIDED WILL NOT BE RETURNED TO CANDIDATES.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com