- Promote the image of the company through a warm welcome;
- Reception of incoming and outgoing calls;
- Provide assistance to the general management;
- Relaunch of customer files;
- Participate in the improvement of the turnover and the commercial margin of the company
- Prospecting and customer management
- Scheduling and appointment management;
- Writing minutes of internal or customer meetings and processing e-mail;
- Writing and processing paper correspondence;
- Execution of the various commissions of his hierarchy.
- Management of the company’s agenda in relation to its customers
- Management of the company’s secretariat;
- Promote the image of the company.
Required profile for job ad: Bilingual Commercial Secretary
- Bac+2 in management secretarial or an equivalent diploma;
- Have commercial knowledge (commercial actions, sales)
- Beginner or experienced;
- Professional skills/know-how and strong persuasive skills
- Be able to work under pressure and meticulously, quickly and pragmatically;
- Have a sense of responsibility;
- Have a mastery of computer tools, office automation (World, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, internet and social networks, etc.)
- Good editorial quality in French and/or English;
- Having some knowledge of accounting is an asset;
- Have ambition and be motivated
- Be presentable, clean and orderly.
Constitution of the file:
- Job application for the attention of the General Manager;
- up-to-date CV;
- Copy of your last diploma;
- Location map of your home;
- Photocopy of the CNI;
- Work certificate if you have recently been employed (optional).
Please send your file by email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Ref: 2BS-Grp-001-23 no later than 03/12/2023 .