JOB OFFER: COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT
OFFICER Job ref: RC-CDP22
A French academic institution based in Cameroon is looking for services:
A Business Development Officer, position based in Yaoundé.
MISSIONS AND TASKS
His main tasks will be to:
- Define the commercial strategy of its division;
- Implement specific field sales and marketing actions
- Coordinate and lead the activities of the sales team;
The tasks will consist of:
- Define the weekly action plan in line with the commercial strategy;
- Organize and monitor prospecting actions;
- Supervise the staff;
- Participate in weekly meetings of general coordination activities;
- Write daily reports for the sales team.
- Bac +2 minimum in commercial action, marketing or any other related training;
- Experience of at least one (01) year in the implementation and execution of a commercial strategy;
- A good knowledge in the sale of services would be an asset;
- Mastery of the computer tool (Pack Office);
- Be social with good interpersonal skills;
- Master the right language adapted to negotiation;
- Be able to adapt to the ethics and values of the company.
If you want to be part of an institution where performance is valued in a friendly atmosphere,
then send us your CV quickly via the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify in the subject of your email and according to your city of residence: CDC-CDP22 Yaoundé
Deadline: July 31, 2022 at 5:30 p.m.