Job name: Commercial Attaché
Location of the mission (Country/City): Bertoua
Type of contract: CDI
Level of experience: 1-3 years
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Placed under the responsibility of the Commercial Assistance Supervisor, the Commercial Attaché will have the main missions of: Creating, managing, developing and retaining a portfolio of customers by offering them products and services adapted to their professional and personal needs;
- Work to maintain or improve & customer retention and equipment rate;
- Follow and support customers in their daily operations in agencies or with our partners
- Ensure a welcome and quality service within the agencies;
- Ensure the preparation of the implementation of credits to customers;
- Collect customer identification and knowledge information and record it in the various information systems;
- Participate in various agency tasks as requested by management;
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALITIES:
- Be a warm and naturally caring person;
- Be serious, vigilant and rigorous;
- Be honest and professional;
- Have a good physical presentation;
- Have good customer relationship management skills;
- Have good business skills;
- Have a good capacity for listening, analysis and synthesis;
- Master the French language. A good knowledge of English is an asset;
- Master the computer tool.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Level of studies: BAC + 2 minimum in management science, social sciences or any other field of finance.
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience in customer relationship management or a similar position.
Potential candidates wishing to take up this position are invited to send their CV by following the link: https://advans.aragon-erh.com/new_rec_portal/index/CMR# or by going directly to the website www.advanscameroun.com no later than May 31, 2022.
NB: 4 weeks after this date, if you have not been contacted, please consider your application unsuccessful.