Privileges Plus Conseils SAS .
SALES AGENT – OFFER N° PPC00124
POSITIONING AND HIERARCHICAL RELATIONSHIPS
MISSION OF THE
JOB The commercial acts at all levels of the commercial chain of his company.
Client portfolio management
- Development of the customer portfolio in a specific geographical area (prospecting, retention of existing customers, monitoring of predefined sales objectives)
- Performs all exchange visits on quality of service
- Develops and submits the study of the improvement of the quality of service by zone
- Ensures active and permanent competitive intelligence of the actions of all market players
- Analysis of customer needs
- Negotiation, order tracking, invoicing
- Promote sales
- Update commercial data in the CRM software
- Ensures permanent monitoring of the solvency status of its portfolio
- Actively participates in the collection of debts from clients in its portfolio
- After sales service
- Follow-up and processing of all customer complaints, criticisms and suggestions
- Promotes the promotion of the extranet, teleprocessing, and SAS
- Analyze and present the follow-up of the monthly evolution of the turnover by zone and by customer
- Put into practice the commercial strategy wanted by the general management
- Monitor and analyze process efficiency indicators and propose necessary modifications
- Identify and analyze the risks/dysfunctions associated with its activity
Position based in the city of Yaoundé
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
TO KNOW :
- Strong analytical skills (ability to extract, compile and analyze data)
- Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, databases
- Be familiar with distribution laws and practices
- Be able to work efficiently
- Ability to demonstrate courtesy and tact
- Respect of deadlines
- Good ability to work in a team.
- Good organizational and monitoring skills
- Good resistance to stress
- Interpersonal skills
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE JOB
Professional experience: 2 years minimum as data entry operator, or in the commercial field or other related field, preferably in the private pharmaceutical sector.
Academic training: BAC/DUT (Technical University Diploma) in Commercial Action, Sales and Negotiation or Marketing
CVs should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
NB: Please mention the number of the offer to which you are applying in the subject of your email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com