LGL Transport Cameroon is recruiting 01 Collection Officer
You are responsible for:
- Analyze customer payment behavior with sales managers
- Define the customer credit policy
- Drafting of contractual documents
- Analysis of the solvency of client companies
- Implementation of recovery policy
- Debt management
- Support for salespeople
- Take charge of invoicing.
- Experience 1 to 2 years in a similar position;
- Bilingual French/English, German is a plus;
- Education: Bac+3 minimum in business law and finance.
- International transport regulations;
- Sense of involvement and sense of priorities;
- Good writing skills and ability to convince;
- Mastery of the Office Pack and be comfortable on the phone;
- Qualification: qualified employee;
- You are rigorous, organized, versatile, convincing and have good interpersonal skills. In addition, you know how to work independently, reactive and have a good spirit of synthesis.
- You must be able to integrate quickly into a work team;
Place of work: Yaoundé-Cameroon;
Weekly working time: 40 hours ;
Sector of activity: Transport of goods .
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for this offer, please put the job title in the subject line of the email: ” Collection Manager ” and send a CV and a cover letter indicating the job title to the following email address: humanressources@ lgltransport.com
Deadline for receipt of applications: December 30, 2022