The SOLIID company specializing in the manufacture of SOLIID brand products, intended for Buildings and Public Works, start-up spirit is looking for a Chief Accountant
Under the supervision of the Group CFO, the Chief Accountant is responsible for the administrative, accounting and financial management of the company’s activities.
For this, the candidate has the following mission:
- The establishment and management of General and Analytical Accounting;
- Budget monitoring and management control;
- Administrative procedures and drafting;
- Financial management;
- Social and tax declarations;
- Assembly of DSFs;
- Staff monitoring.
- The candidate must have proven experience in a similar position of at least 4-5 years
- Be 30-35 years old;
- Hold a Bac +3/4 in accounting and business management with a Bac G2 at the base;
- Know how to manage a team;
- Have good analytical skills;
- Be able to work under pressure and in a team;
- Understand the business beyond the numbers;
- Be dynamic and meticulous;
- Spirit of confidentiality.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send us your updated CV to: email@example.com
Deadline: Friday December 23, 2022.