BASSAGAL CONSULTING AFRICA is recruiting, for one of its clients in the pharmaceutical and biomedical products distribution sector, ONE (01) CHIEF ACCOUNTANT M/F ( Ref. CF0223 )
CDI based in Douala
Your main activities will be:
- Prepare the operating account and the balance sheet;
- Ensure that expenses and products are allocated in their appropriate center and nature;
- Control the keeping of the accounts made by your team;
- Monitor banking and accounting operations;
- Supervise and control accounting closures;
- Provide for accounting the extra-accounting elements to be integrated into the results to reflect the economic reality of the activity;
- Analyze the constituent elements of entry of fixed assets;
- Analyze the condition and viability of fixed assets on the balance sheet;
- Develop budget monitoring procedures and tools;
- Make preliminary analyzes of compliance with budgets, otherwise submit to the appreciation of the hierarchy;
- Assist the various departments in the development of their budgets;
- Invoice customers and conduct supplier payment campaigns;
- Develop management dashboards that will make it possible to prepare the annual budget or measure the company’s performance;
- Proceed with the collection, analysis and centralization of these budgets before transmitting them to the hierarchy for arbitration;
- Manage and coordinate the activities of your department;
- Ensure deadlines are met.
- Higher education in Accounting and Finance;
- You have relevant experience in a similar position;
- Know the supporting documents of the accounting regulations in force;
- Know how to use the various office software (Excel, Word, Internet Explorer, etc.) and specific software (SAGE, SAP, X3,);
- Have excellent analytical skills and be proactive;
- Be organized and methodical;
- Respect confidentiality;
- Manage stress and be responsive;
- Ability to take initiatives and set priorities;
- Know how to delegate;
- To know how to listen.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates should send their CV specifying the reference ” CF0223 ” to the following address: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates (matching the profile) will be contacted.
The deadline for admissibility of applications is March 24, 2023.