AURA CAMEROUN SARL is a company specializing in the treatment of water intended for human consumption, for industrial use and in hospitals. It markets a variety of equipment, ranging from simple purifying filters to reverse osmosis filters.
As part of the execution of its activities, AURA CAMEROUN SARL is looking for: A CASH MANAGER
Type of Contract: CDI
Purpose of the position: Ensure the holding of all cash transactions and the related reporting .
1. Carry out checkout operations.
2. Perform the entry of transactions carried out and ensure the updating of the documentation and the related dashboards: cash fog, cash book, receipts and invoices… 3. Check the integrity of the
means of payment, and the conformity of all supporting documents received.
Qualifications and Experience
- BTS/DUT Accounting
- Experience of at least 01 year in running a cash register
- Comfortable with the Microsoft Office package, as well as accounting software and applications
- Ability to communicate fluently in French (written and oral), with people from different backgrounds, levels and profiles.
- Permanent friendliness, coupled with a keen sense of customer satisfaction
- Sense of ethics and flawless integrity
- Rigor and personal organization
- Attachment to strict compliance with procedures
Place of work: Yaoundé
CV and cover letter to be physically deposited in our General Management of Mvogmbi located opposite Cogeni or send to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: ” Cash Manager “.
Deadline for admissibility of application files: 31/03/2023