As part of its internal organization, CAMDA is recruiting one (01) B to BH/F salesperson. The position is based in DOUALA.
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
Under the authority of the COMMUNICATION/MARKETING MANAGER, the incumbent will mainly take care of the missions below:
- Marketing our commercial spaces;
- Prospect and negotiate offers with advertisers;
- Manage a portfolio of advertisers and develop it by seeking new clients;
- Negotiate rates, contract terms and draft commercial proposals;
- Maintain ongoing relationships with advertisers and agencies;
- Develop BtoB trade and in particular the sale of gift cards to companies;
- Analyze business needs and know them well;
- Find and foster new collaborations;
- Demonstrate to customers or advertisers the added value of the communication media to be marketed;
- Report to your supervisor
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
- Training: BACC+ 4/5 Commercial Action, Sales, Marketing.
- Commercial action;
- Communication/Advertising/Branding/Event Planning.
- Knowledge of the various trades and the activity of the Company (Customers, competition, etc.);
- Knowledge of communication techniques (written, oral, media, etc.);
- Knowledge of BtoB negotiation techniques.
- Strong spirit of initiative
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
- Excellent relationship
- Sense of dialogue and contact
- Rigor and precision
» Minimum Academic Level: Masters
Please send your application for this offer by clicking here: https://cfaocareers.talent-soft.com/offre-de-emploi/emploi-commercial-btob-h-f_535.aspx
Check: All Recent Jobs in Cameroon
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group