INTERNAL CONTROLLER – CDI/DOUALA
Credit Africa Invest SA, abbreviated “CREA INVEST” , is a Category 2 microfinance that became fully operational in 2018 under the new COBAC regulations. CREA INVEST has (in addition to its headquarters in Douala – Bonapriso) several commercial agencies in the cities of Yaoundé, Buca and Douala; with plans to open 3 more sales offices in 2022 in other parts of the country.
Duties / Job description:
- With a view to strengthening our internal control and regulation mechanisms throughout our network (Headquarters + Branches), CREA INVEST is launching a call for applications for the post of Internal Controller.
- Placed under the responsibility of the Head of Operation and Marketing, the Internal Controller will have the following main missions:
- Identify the risks according to the different activities of the company and their regulatory developments:
- Ensure that the guidelines, instructions and limits set by the deliberative body in terms of risks are strictly observed;
- Write reports describing malfunctions and issue
- recommendations in accordance with the procedures in force and the guidelines defined by management:
- Ensure the timely reporting of reliable information and the sharing of best practices:
- Check that the operations carried out, the organization and the internal procedures comply with the legislative and regulatory provisions in force, with the standards and professional and ethical practices as well as with the orientations of the deliberative and executive bodies (compliance with the procedures in force as well as the existence and quality of the first level controls carried out by the agencies and the head office):
- Ensure the reliability of accounting and financial information, in particular the conditions for the collection, evaluation, recording, storage and availability of this information:
- Ensure the efficiency of internal circulation channels for documentation and information as well as their distribution to third parties;
- .Implement tools and indicators for monitoring the effectiveness of the internal control system.
Skills and qualities required:
- . Mastering the microfinance environment and COBAC regulations on microfinance institutions;
- Know the principles and practices of management, compliance, control and audit in microfinance institutions;
- Have a strong ability to take initiative, objectivity and impartiality
- Have a good ability to work in a team and under pressure;
- Have a good aptitude for analysis, synthesis and excellent writing skills:
- Have good knowledge of business accounting;
- Mastery of computers :
- Fluency in French and a good knowledge of English.
- Education level: BAC+3 minimum in Control and Audit/Management/Finance or Accounting.
- Experience :
- At least 02 years of experience in a monitoring or internal control position in the banking or microfinance sector.
- 1 year experience in an activity related to customer relationship management would be a plus.
Method of submitting an Application:
Interested Persons are requested to send us their CV and Letter of Motivation
, specifying the position in the Subject line to the following address: email@example.com
All Applications must be sent no later than 30/06/2022.
Check: All Recent Jobs in Cameroon
View ALL Scholarships in UK 2022
Opportunities for African Students 2022
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group