As part of its workplace health promotion program, the Inter-employer Group of Cameroon (GICAM) receives support from the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria for the implementation of the “Private Sector Engagement in the Response to HIV, Malaria and Tuberculosis” sub-project for the period 2021-2023. To strengthen the Project Coordination Unit, GICAM is recruiting a Partnership and Communication Manager.
DURATION OF THE MISSION:
1 year renewable. If successful, the contract is likely to be renewed in accordance with the duration of the Global Fund sub-project.
SOME SATISFACTION CRITERIA
The number of companies involved in the response to the three diseases and the promotion of health is growing;
- The ways in which companies are involved are multiplied and diversified;
- The resources mobilized by and from Companies to contribute to the fight against HIV, Tuberculosis and Malaria are on the rise;
- Company awareness and mobilization events are successfully organised;
- The number of PPP Agreements signed is on the rise;
- The monitoring of the clauses of the various PPP Agreements is carried out with satisfaction;
- The image and notoriety of the Sub-Project are improved with the various targets and mainly with the Companies.
The place of work is Douala, but the fragmented geographical structure of the intervention areas of the Sub-Project may involve travel to other cities in Cameroon.
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
Level of qualification
Higher education diploma (BACC +5 at least) in Economics, Political Science, Organizational development, marketing, management, commerce or communication
Number of years of experience: 05 years minimum
- Have a professional experience of at least five (05) years, preferably in a position as responsible for corporate marketing;
- Proof of relevant experience (05 years at least) in the development of partnerships and the mobilization of resources;
- Justify relevant experience (05 years at least) in corporate communication;
- Have a good level of general culture and a good knowledge of the business world;
- Having previous experience in a renowned private structure, in the parapublic sector or in projects financed by donors would be an asset.
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Years of experience: Between 5 and 8 years
- Minimum Academic Level: Masters
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
Application Instructions Applications
- Cover letter ;
- CV indicating among other things at least 03 references;
- Diplomas and references of professional experience.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged.