About the job offer
The Ucac-Icam Institute is looking for two teachers to join the IT department team.
As part of the missions delegated to him, the computer teacher is responsible for the following actions:
- Provide theoretical and practical lessons in computer science
- Ensure the design and/or proofreading of educational content in computer science
- Contribute to the pedagogical organization of the Computer Engineering Ucac-Icam training
- Ensure the pedagogical follow-up of industrial missions or projects related to IT
- Contribute to the administration and development projects of the institute’s IT infrastructure.
- Travel within the sub-region or internationally on behalf of the Institute as part of expansion or other activities.
- BAC + 5 in computer science;
- Have a solid foundation in the following areas: software engineering and/or IT infrastructure;
- Have a passion for transmitting knowledge and supporting student engineers in their projects;
- Have a strong taste for pedagogy, ease with innovative pedagogical technologies;
- Solid sense of organization;
- Ability to work in a team, in networks or remotely.
How to apply
Are you interested? Send to email@example.com : your CV (2 pages maximum) and a cover letter, before July 15, 2022, 4:30 p.m., strict deadline.
For 20 years, the Ucac-Icam Institute has been characterized by its proximity to the industrial fabric of Central Africa. Its mission: to train technically competent and humanly responsible men and women capable of meeting the needs of businesses in the sub-region.
Douala Campus: Tel: +237 243 11 13 96 – www.ucac-icam.com