I – Presentation
Structure: C4B Mandjou
Objective of the structure:
The purpose of C4B Mandjou is to centralize and market legal coal from sawmill scrap in the Eastern Region in order to offer new large-scale outlets for coal makers.
Type of Contract :
- 03 months of training;
- CDD of 01 year.
- CDI perspective
Duty station: Bertoua
- Administrative and Financial Management of C4B Mandjou
- Inventory management
- Commercial representation
II- Job description
Expected results :
- The C4B is in good standing with the supervisory authorities and any organization necessary for the smooth running of its activities;
- C4B has rigorous and monitored accounts, the management and supervisory bodies are regularly informed of the development of activities;
- The requirements of rigor and quality set are respected, the employees of the structure evolve in a serene atmosphere conducive to the execution of their respective tasks;
- Supply and marketing flows allow continuous operation of the structure;
- Planning, strategic orientations and compliance with implementation deadlines are applied;
- Customer satisfaction and compliance with contracts is at the heart of the structure’s enhancement policy;
- C4B explores and develops new outlets.
- Sale of legal sawmill scrap coal and inventory management;
- Administrative follow-up to ensure the legal compliance of the structure;
- A quarterly activity and financial report, supplied through a clear commercial indicator monitoring system, is made available to the management and supervisory bodies of the structure;
- Human resources management (HRM), monitoring of the application of internal regulations by employees (training and support for staff);
- Preparation, classification and provision of planning documents, supervision of supplies, procurement, monitoring of implementation activities including commercial operations to achieve the objectives set by the General Assembly;
- Commercial prospecting, negotiation and customer relations;
- Organization of supply activities, supervision and monitoring of deliveries, ensuring compliance with contractual terms;
- Ensure legal coverage
Required Skills :
- Have proven experience in the management of companies and organizations;
- Knowledge of the Office package, in particular Excel,
- Know how to produce consolidated balance sheets;
- Have basic knowledge of marketing and sales;
- Basic skills in corporate tax regulations in Cameroon.
Required qualities :
- Good mastery of management and management tools, autonomy and strength of proposal in strategic decision-making, strong adaptability, great honesty and probity, rigor and persistence, qualities of negotiation and persuasion.
- Level of study : BAC + 3 in Accounting and business management
- Hours and working conditions: – 45H/week, availability if needed outside working days;
- Social Security ;
- Office available at the HUB
How to apply?
CV and cover letter sent to “C4B MANDJOU GIE”
Tel: (+237) 2 43 67 77 50 / 6 92 19 73 45;
Deadline for admissibility of files: 20/07/2022
Only candidates whose profiles will be selected will be called for an interview.