Company: MAZARS CAMEROON
Mazars is an international group of 40,000 employees present in 104 countries territories, specialized in auditing and consulting
Mazars in Cameroon is a firm of 95 qualified professionals and experts in the field of auditing, accounting and tax, consulting and outsourcing.
In pursuit of its growth, Mazars in Cameroon recruits every year young professionals as well as experienced ones capable of integrating its teams and bringing added value.
Above all, we recruit involved professionals, with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team spirit to evolve in
a demanding environment Job title: Accountant / Financial Auditor (Junior) M/F
- Understand methodological difficulties and develop technical excellence
- Manage time and priorities
- Contribute to the development of the activity by looking at where and how MAZARS CAMEROUN can intervene with the customer
- Understand the news of customers and their needs, act to meet their expectations.
- Participate in carrying out an audit or accounting and financial operations of structures according to legal obligations
- Contribute to the prevention, control of financial risks of structures and the search for possible irregularities.
- Provide technical support in accounting and financial management to companies in difficulty or to companies outsourcing their accounting
- Participate in the design of an audit engagement program
- Support the heads of missions in preparing the necessary audit elements
- Graduated with a Bacc +5 minimum in Accounting / Finance / Control and audit
- Demonstrate a good understanding of auditing methodologies and standards
- Very good ease in handling computer tools (Pack MS Office, others)
- Language: French (excellent) fluency in English is an asset
- Other Job Skills: Sense of technical excellence. priority management, sense of organization, autonomous, taking initiatives, proactivity.
- Personal skills: Availability. sociability, team spirit, resistance to stress, motivation
01 CV (PDF/Word format), 01 copy of your CNI, 01 copy of your diploma to the address HR@mazars.cm
Deadline for submitting applications: 08/07/2022 at 11:59 p.m.