We are recruiting a Business Leasing Expert – Corporate.
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
- Assist the Head of Specialized Financial Services (SFS) in the development and monitoring of the subsidiary’s leasing strategy;
- Design leasing products/offers for specific and non-standard operations;
- Perform customer meetings and prospecting actions;
- Structure, negotiate and prepare all commercial leasing transactions to reduce/eliminate risk to operations;
- Monitor relationships with service providers and main equipment suppliers in order to develop leasing sales,
- Analyze applications for leasing financing and present them for opinion to the authorized persons;
- Formulate analyzes and opinions intended to facilitate the decision-making of the members of the Credit Committee in the absence of the Head of Leasing;
- Provide assistance to users by quickly resolving customer and partner complaints in collaboration with related services and after-sales service.
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
- Financial products, leasing products;
- Sales management;
- Financial Analysis,
- Financial Leasing Act;
- Accounting and taxation of leasing;
- Procedures, Compliance, Internal Control;
- Client interview and negotiation technique;
- Corporate market.
- Education level: Bac+4 minimum in Bank Finance Management, Accounting;
- Experience: 04 years minimum in commercial operations or in a similar position in a financial institution, medium or large size company;
- Fluency in French and/or English.
» Level of experience: Experienced
» Years of experience: Between 3 and 5 years
» Minimum Academic Level: Master
» Cover letter
» Curriculum Vitae
To apply, send your application (updated CV + cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than: 06/10/2022 at 5:00 p.m.