SOCIÉTÉ GENERALE CAMEROUN is looking for one (01) BUSINESS EXPERT CASH MANAGEMENT for its payment department Job
The main mission of the Business Expert Cash Management is to promote all of the subsidiary’s products (cash management, cash collections, cash pooling, supply chain financing, corporate cards, associated foreign exchange services, factoring synergies, corresponding banking synergies and financing synergies international trade) for Corporate (GE and SME) and Retail (PRO) customers, in line with the subsidiary’s strategic BMS and commercial plan, with a view to promoting the implementation of innovative products, aimed at meeting the holistic customer needs.
- Monitor the evolution of the income, costs and profitability of its portfolio
- Provide expertise to Account Managers in order to promote cash management products to Customers
- Promote prospecting actions in conjunction with the sales force
- Participate in the design and be proactive in cash management products
- Develop cross-selling through a coordinated commercial approach in its network of Customer Advisors
- Ensure synergy with the implementation service and the after-sales service in order to guarantee the quality of execution
- Ensure the culture of risks in what engages its responsibility
- Ensure compliance with service contracts drawn up with processing services
- Provide expertise in the financing of trade receivables within Global Transaction Banking and assist other Business Experts in this area if necessary.
- Follow the invoicing of products falling within its field of expertise
- Business skills: knowing the banking offer intended for Business and Professional customers, knowing the Corporate market and its specificities, mastering customer interview, sales, negotiation and prospecting techniques, mastering sales management and management of commercial teams, mastery of the rules and procedures in force: commercial activity and banking secrecy, compliance, fight against fraud and money laundering, internal control, permanent monitoring, day-to-day security and formalized supervision.
- Behavioral skills: Tenacity and results orientation, reliability and quality orientation, Organization and planning, Pro activity, initiative and entrepreneurial sense, cooperation and team spirit, active listening.
- BAC + 5 in one of the specialties of finance, accounting, banking or in a related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Cash Management, commercial support for companies or technical experience related to electronic payment/e-banking/flow management
How to apply?