DIOOL is a mission driven company built to make financial transactions easier for businesses with an innovative platform that can be quickly and seamlessly integrated with a companies’ existing workflows. Diool is a remote first company with team members across the world and an office in Douala and is backed by the Lundin family. Diool has set up a unique digital platform allowing all businesses to conduct their merchant transactions through a single interface, and thus save time and operational costs. We are growing fast so, join our team ! As the Business Development Representative, you will be an integral part of the Diool Growth and the Operations team.
- Promoting and marketing Diool’s business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients.
- Researching and evaluating additional leads/prospects through web and CRM research.
- Scheduling the most qualified and productive demos while also providing in-depth information to the Sales team.
- Undertake market research to identify new and potential sectors, organisations, and functions for the product.
- Manage the complete outbound sales funnel, talk to prospects, understand their requirements and qualify them.
- Provide local sales with qualified leads having all detailed exchanged in the CRM and transfer ownership through 1st contact or 1st presentation meeting
- Monitor conversion from Lead to Deal, Deal to SignUp (Acquired BEs) and SignUp to Onboarding/Activation using Tools and KPIs to improve Sales’ Effort, Time Management and Efficiency.
- 3+ years of experience in a sales or business development role is preferred.
- Previous experience in managing an end-to-end sales funnel; MQLs, SQLs.
- Previous experience in selling Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions to Businesses
- Proven track record demonstrating strong articulation of a product selling points via phone and email.
- Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and leading research.
- Strong knowledge and experience in CRM tools
- Organised, focus, methodic, time-efficient, data and KPI-driven
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
- Native level French (C1) and Intermediate level English (B1) are required.
What we offer ..
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours
- Room for professional growth (workshops, mentoring & feedback sessions)
- An amazing start-up culture to ensure your personal and professional growth.
- All resources and tools to perform your tasks, like company laptops.
If you think you’d excel in this role, send us your resume in English! Interested, but don’t think this is the right fit for you? Feel free to share it with friends and check out other open positions at Diool. We’re always looking for creative and driven minds to join our ever-growing team! Diool is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Diool does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity,xual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy
To apply for this job please visit www.diool.com.