Business Development Manager
We are looking for highly motivated and pro-active Business Development Managers with a proven sales track record, to join our team in Cameroon, DRC, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa and Zambia.
KEY PERFORMANCES INDICATORS
Reporting to the Managing Director of the business unit, the Business Development Manager’s primary role is to directly support Revenue, Profit and Portfolio growth by establishing AMSCO as a leading Advisory solutions provider.
- Be part of a planning team that drives a multi-year growth plan.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities as well as managing and growing existing clients portfolio.
- Gather data around competition and market conditions or trends that may impact ability to source clients.
- Prospecting and identifying viable Business opportunities that are in line with AMSCO’s mandate (training, recruitment, advisory, expatriate management), as well as the country specific objectives and strategies.
- Develop winning concepts, bid and proposals in collaboration with the team.
- Ensuring client is financially sustainable (understanding and interpretation of client’s financial records).
- Monitoring and evaluation of projects performance in line with clients overall objectives by means of on-going site visits.
- Collaborate with the team in the design and implementation of effective sector specific open programmes and in-house programmes, ensuring revenue and profit impact for AMSCO.
- Direct and/or undertake the assessment of advisory, training and development needs of client companies.
- Supervise the preparation of advisory and training plans for Clients within the territory.
- Follow up on the implementation of the agreed programs and training plans with each client.
- Identify and recommend the use of the most appropriate training providers as requested by the clients.
- Monitor and evaluate the training activities in line with the clients’ succession plans and recommend changes where necessary.
- Advise clients on the quality of curricula especially on the client specific training programmes.
- Where training activities are completed, follow up with the clients to ensure they prepare a final report on the impact of training.
- Maintain relations with training providers within the territory and continuously develop the training provider’s database.
- Market core training programmes to all clients and non-clients.
- Assist in collating success stories
- Promote AMSCO to prospective clients.
Marketing / Brand
- Strengthen AMSCO’s brand and raising it profile in the ‘marketplace’ making it a consistent brand experience for all new clients.
- Develop the digital and social media strategies in line with new technologies and trends.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, understanding their resourcing challenges.
- Builds strong relationships with clients and technical experts service providers.
To apply for this job please visit amsco-advisory-services.odoo.com.