International Bank of Cameroon for Savings and Credit (BICEC) recruits 01 BUSINESS CENTER DIRECTOR
Ensure the animation, commercial development and risk management of the Business Center.
- Day-to-day control of risks related to customer commitments:
- Animate and mobilize its employees and support them in the exercise of their profession;
- Analyze the commercial performance of the business center and implement the necessary corrective actions;
- Monitor the commercial achievements of account managers and or account managers through the analysis of their portfolio;
- Follow the commercial, administrative and commitment reports of the Business Center;
- Apply the administrative and security procedures defined by the bank
- Higher education diploma (BACC 5 minimum) or banking diploma (ITB):
- Successful experience as Corporate Account Manager or Branch Manager.
- Mastery of financing and services intended for corporate customers;
- Mastery of international financing and operations (CREDOC, REMDOC, stand-by letter of credit, MCNE, etc.);
- Mastery of financial analysis techniques;
- Knowledge of banking activity, processing structures and circuits, procedures and regulations;
- Mastery of sales, negotiation and amicable collection techniques
- Knowledge of complex financing such as syndicated loans:
- Mastery of computer tools (office automation, job-related software).
Know-how and know-how
- Managerial skills;
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills;
- Ability to make decisions and sense of risk:
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis;
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines;
- Availability and ability to handle pressure:
- Interpersonal skills.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your Curriculum Vitae only by email via the address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: << Recruitment DIRECTOR BUSINESS CENTER 2022 >>
Place of function: Douala
Deadline: December 16, 2022 at 4:30 p.m.