As part of the launch of its activities, the firm KAMTEC Sarl Consulting in management, specialized in supporting SMEs and VSEs in management and financing assistance, is launching a call for applications for the position of Business analyst within the city of Douala.
- Organize and ensure commercial prospecting;
- Follow up on prospects and monitor the relationship with customers;
- Carry out the financial analysis of the activity of the customers and advise them on their need for financing;
- Advise and support clients in setting up credit application files;
- Follow customers in the management of their credit as well as their activity;
- Transmit activity reports.
Profile and skills:
- Hold a minimum Bac+3, ideally in the fields of Banking and Finance, Commercial Management, Accounting and Finance, audit and management control or related sector;
- Ideally have at least 2 years of experience in the field of financial analysis or credit analysis;
- Have commercial skills;
- Be flexible, autonomous, rigorous, persevering and have good interpersonal skills;
- Preferably, be bilingual (French and English);
- Master the Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than May 13, 2022 at 6 p.m. specifying in the subject line “recruitment_business analyst
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com