The ECHOS SANTE GROUP is recruiting a Budget and Accounting
Manager Functional Manager: reporting to the Managing Director
Mission : realization, implementation and monitoring of financial and/or accounting operations as well as the production of regulatory financial and accounting documents.
Challenges : securing the establishment’s budgetary and accounting aspects. Produce administrative and financial documents with rigor and reliability. Guarantee the accounting execution of contracts.
- Develop and monitor the budget of the structure in conjunction with the authorizing officer;
- Process financial documents (invoices, fees, bank statements, bank statements);
- Monitor the processing of customer and supplier invoices;
- Prepare and present accounting statements;
- Establish and verify the cash flow statement;
- Control the regularity and the sincerity of the accounting documents,
- Organize, plan and coordinate the accounting and financial production, respecting the deadlines and the regulations applicable to the establishment;
- Record daily accounting transactions
- Edit employee pay slips, tax and social security declarations,
- Produce annual financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, DSF, etc.)
- Define and enforce accounting procedures
- Mastery of the techniques and rules of public and general accounting;
- Mastery of financial management;
- Mastery of the accounting and tax regulations applicable in the written press, communication and audiovisual sector
- Be at most 30 years old on 31/12/2022;
- Hold a BTS or a license in accounting;
- Have at least 02 years of experience in a similar position in an establishment whose main activity is communication/print media.
Date of start of service: 01/02/2022
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications are accepted at the headquarters of GROUPE ECHOS SANTE located at Efoulan pont at a place called David Lavoisier college entrance, or by e-mail to the address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission of files: 20/01/2023