Hierarchy line: Network manager, individual customers
Number of positions: 01
Category: To be determined according to qualifications and experience
Type of contract: CDI
Place of recruitment: Bafoussam, Cameroon
He/she is in charge of animation and business development by establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients while improving the performance of the agency.
- Manage the overall business and efficient day-to-day running of the branch, including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, and security and safety, in accordance with the Bank’s objectives;
- Achieve the individual and global sales objectives of the agency and increase the volume, quality and profitability of all the services offered by the agency by constantly monitoring risk control. ;
- Develop new deposit and lending activities;
- Manage teams of account managers and promote sales and service culture by coaching, guiding and motivating agency staff;
- Manage the activities of promotion and sale of commercial offers;
- Prepare operational reports relating to the activity of the agency in order to submit them to the Management level, if necessary;
- Participate in community affairs to increase the Bank’s visibility and enhance new and existing business opportunities.
Academic qualifications required:
- Master’s degree or equivalent degree in marketing, finance, management, banking and finance law or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a branch manager in a bank or an EMF;
- Proven experience in achieving sales objectives;
- Experience in engaging, influencing and managing stakeholders across departmental and organizational boundaries;
- Experience managing resources, identifying and approving enterprise-level business cases for organizational investments in retail customer management.
- Good understanding of the financial services industry and internal banking processes and policies;
- Good knowledge of Cameroonian financial markets and regulatory requirements;
- Good aptitude in handling figures, spreadsheets and financial reports
- Ability to analyze problems and develop strategies to provide better solutions.
Leadership and interpersonal skills:
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence decisions with internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Proven management and teamwork skills
- High level of loyalty, honesty and integrity
- Experience Level: Experienced
- Years of experience: Between 5 and 8 years
- Minimum Academic Level: Masters
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
All documents (CV and motivation letter) must be sent
to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 7, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
Interested internal candidates should submit their application through the same platform.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged