We are recruiting a bilingual salesperson within the company LGL Transport Cameroon for the DOUALA Agency.
You are in charge of driving the commercial and marketing policy of the company, of being a force of proposal, and of managing all the commercial activities of the company. More precisely :
- To manage telephone commercial exchanges with B2B customers;
- To develop and retain the existing client portfolio;
- To prospect and open accounts for new clients;
- To guarantee the commercial and administrative follow-up of customer files;
- To control and manage all the sales policy within the teams of charterers;
- Continuously monitor the evolution of prices in the sector, negotiate purchase prices;
- Organize transport, monitor and control its proper execution and fill in the monitoring elements in the internal database;
- Provide various daily, weekly, monthly and annual activity reports;
- Fulfill all administrative duties related to the position.
- You always keep in mind the satisfaction of our customers.
- Experience 3 to 5 years in a similar position;
- Bilingual: French – English
- Education: Bac+3 to Bac+5 in English required;
- Mastery of European geography;
- Mastery of the pack Office ;
- Qualification: Qualified employee;
- Very comfortable in commercial prospecting by telephone and email, you are rigorous, organized, versatile, convincing and have good interpersonal skills. In addition, you know how to work independently, reactive and have a taste for challenge.
- You must be able to integrate quickly into a work team.
Weekly working time: 40 hours;
Place of work: Douala – Cameroon;
Sector of activity: Transport of goods
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply for this job, send a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: December 31, 2022.