BASSAGAL CONSULTING AFRICA Recruits for one of its clients in the urban transport sector:
ONE (01) BILINGUAL OFFICE MANAGER (Ref: ADM0123)
Position based in: Douala
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Organize business trips and meetings;
- Write and manage administrative correspondence;
- Serve as administrative contact between the director and internal and external clients;
- Serve as a focal point with suppliers and external firms
- Answer telephone calls and manage the General Manager’s agenda;
- Classify and archive documents;
- Place orders for equipment, supplies, consumables and verify the compliance of deliveries;
- Contribute to the design and update of the structure’s activity monitoring tools and dashboards.
- Proof of higher education training as an executive assistant, or bilingual secretariat;
- Justify relevant experience in a similar position,
- Be bilingual in French and English,
- Master computer and office tools (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Master the techniques of secretarial, communication, administrative management,
- Be organized, discreet, proactive, autonomous and reactive,
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize daily workload.
HOW TO APPLY?
Candidates interested in this announcement should send their CV (in PDF or WORD file), specifying the reference code (ADM0123) in the subject of the email to the following address:
NB: ONLY SHORTILISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Deadline: February 10, 2023.