Job title: Bilingual Commercial Teleoperator in Transport,
We are recruiting a bilingual teleoperator salesperson within the company LGL Transport Cameroon.
You are in charge of driving the commercial policy of the company, of being a force of proposal, and of managing all the commercial activities of the company. More precisely :
- To develop and retain the existing client portfolio;
- To prospect and open accounts for new clients;
- To control and manage all the sales policy within the teams of charterers;
- Continuously monitor the evolution of prices in the sector, negotiate purchase prices;
- Organize transport, monitor and control its proper execution and fill in the monitoring elements in the internal database;
- To provide various daily, weekly, monthly and annual activity reports;
- Fulfill all administrative duties related to the position.
- You always keep in mind the satisfaction of our customers.
NB: We will quickly train you in the job.
- Experience 1 to 4 years in road transport desired;
- 5 years’ experience in commercial prospecting by email and telephone required;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Bilingual French/English, German is a plus;
- Training: Level: Bac+3 to Bac+5 or equivalent required, Field: Goods transport
- Mastery of European geography;
- Mastery of the pack Office ;
- You are rigorous, organized, convincing and have good interpersonal skills. You must be able to integrate quickly into a work team;
Qualification: Qualified employee;
- Weekly working time: 40 hours;
- Sector of activity: Chartering and organization of transport.
- Place of work: Yaoundé, Cameroon;
To apply for this offer, send a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com specifying in the subject “Bilingual teleoperator commercial in transport”
Click this link to join our whatsapp group to receive latest job and internship updates in Cameroon