BASSAGAL CONSULTING AFRICA is recruiting, on behalf of a phytosanitary company in creation: A BILINGUAL ADMINISTRATIVE AND HR SECRETARY (Ref. ADM0123)
CDI based in Douala
Reporting to the General Management, your main missions will be:
- Monitor and manage contracts in accordance with the regulations in force in the country;
- Manage all insurance;
- Monitor the absences of all staff;
- Receive and classify all the documents making up the personnel file and ensure proper archiving;
- Organize employee travel (mission order, hotel reservations, etc.)
- Answer telephone calls, organize meetings, and direct visitors;
- Perform administrative tasks such as filing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Manage the inventory of office supplies;
- Manage the secretariat and the archiving of all documents;
- Support the team by performing organizational tasks;
- Ensure all HR activities in accordance with the regulations in force in the country.
- BAC + 3 minimum in HR preferably;
- Justify a minimum of 2 years professional experience in a similar position;
- Master the computer tool (Word, Excel, power point …)
- Be bilingual (English, French)
- Have a sense of organization and good management of priorities;
- Demonstrate discretion, reliability and rigor;
- A good ability to adapt;
- Ability to work in a hurry and under pressure;
- Spirit of initiative, dynamism, autonomy and ability to anticipate.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates should send their CV specifying the reference ADM0123 to
the following address: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for admissibility of applications is 10 March 2023.