The International Bank of Cameroon for Savings and Credit (BICEC) is recruiting a Responsible Treasury Manager
- Ensure the development and promotion of Cash Management activities:
- Ensure the provision of innovative solutions that meet the needs of customers in terms of: optimization of cash flow, management of their receipts and disbursements, traceability of flows, dematerialization of their means of payment and management of their accounts on a daily basis.
- Develop knowledge of customers: sectors of activity, products, development strategy, etc.
- Organizer of the prospection of new customers and the marketing of the range of treasury products
- Supervisor of the management of the portfolio of account managers in terms of: analyzing the client portfolio and prospects;
- Provide after-sales service;
- Accompany and assist customers in the effective deployment of CM solutions and tools.
- University degree level BACC + 5 minimum in Finance or engineering and ITB banking degree;
- Banking or similar experience of at least 05 years;
- Experience in transactional banking of at least 03 years.
- Mastery of the Bank’s products and client business sectors;
- Expertise in Cash Management products;
- Fluency in English;
- Mastery of computer tools (office automation and various job-related applications).
Know-how and know-how
- Managerial skills;
- Commercial skills (negotiation, sales, communication);
- Ability to design, analyze and comment on reporting tools;
- Rigor and organization:
- Team spirit and open-mindedness;
- Ability to anticipate, dynamism and proactivity;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong business sense
Place of duty: Douala
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your Curriculum Vitae only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: << 2022 RESPONSIBLE CASH MANAGEMENT Recruitment >>
Deadline: December 16, 2022 at 4:30 p.m.