- Develop the bank’s commercial relationship and profitability with key accounts (strategic customers and complex financial products).
- Undertake commercial procedures and ensure the concretization of the operations carried out by the business managers;
- Maintain a high-level relationship with the decision-makers interlocutors within the Large Accounts customers;
- Develop cross-selling for all of the bank’s products;
- Ensure the assembly of structured financing files:
- Analyze the risks and carry out the necessary controls in risk management;
- Guarantee the successful achievement of the financial and commercial objectives defined beforehand.
- Higher education diploma (BACC 5 minimum) specializing in corporate finance, financial engineering, tax law, business law, audit or banking diploma (ITB):
- Banking experience of at least 5 years as Senior Corporate Account Manager, Branch Manager
- Knowledge of banking activity, processing circuits, procedures and regulations;
- Knowledge of the markets, financial products and business sector of its clients;
- Mastery of sales and negotiation techniques:
- Knowledge of financing complexes such as syndicated loans;
- Practice of English for international customers
- Mastery of sales and prospecting techniques;
- Mastery of financial analysis
- Mastery of computer tools (office automation, job-related software).
Know-how and know-how
- Good negotiation and persuasive skills
- Ability to make decisions and sense of risk;
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis:
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines;
- Availability and ability to handle pressure;
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team.
Place of duty: Douala
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your Curriculum Vitae only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: << Recruitment SENIOR BANKER 2022 >>
Deadline: December 16, 2022 at 4:30 p.m.