Tasks & Activities
Guarantee the achievement of operational objectives in compliance with contractual requirements for Consumer Services (SERCO) B2C
- Manage the performance of the service provider in order to guarantee the achievement of the objectives of efficiency, on-time resolution rate, average processing delay and measurement of customer perception
- Analyze the KPIs of its activity, implement corrective actions
- Ensure compliance with the clauses of the contract and guarantee a healthy collaboration with the service provider
- Evaluate the quality of the processing carried out according to COPC standards according to the procedures in force
- Collect the reasons for contact with the customer and escalate alerts
- Process critical cases received in escalation and offer a credit note on the customer’s account if necessary
- Insure OM deposits and credit deposits, in accordance with the procedures in force
Manage continuous improvement projects within its scope
- Manage the performance of the voice of the customer analysis body, in order to trace its irritants to eradicate them before they escalate.
- Contribute to the deployment of continuous improvement action plans
- Communicate technical malfunctions impacting offers and services to stakeholders and follow up until resolution.
- Report the procedures generating dissatisfaction or the missing procedures, and participate in their update or creation
Manage the team of customer advisors according to the constraints of the contract with the service provider
- Measure and analyze the individual performance of its employees and implement actions to improve skills.
- Coaching/training your team of customer advisors
- Motivate your team and maintain a healthy collaborative climate
- Organize the work of your team
- Organize weekly and monthly team meetings
Training : Bac + 3 in management, customer relations, marketing, sales, etc.
Experience : 2 to 3 years in a commercial management position
: Orange Cameroon
Type of Contract
: June 20, 2022, 01:31:39
To apply for this job please visit orangecameroun.taleo.net.