As part of the strengthening of its staff, NAMé RECYCLING (Douala) informs the general public that it is recruiting an AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC
- Ages required: 25 years and over.
- Level of experience: minimum 05 years
- Gender: Male
- Academic level: Highest degree (having a qualification in mechanics would be an asset).
The candidate must have:
- Skills in vehicle maintenance (oil changes, filters)
- Execution of repair operations (shock absorber, tires, discs and pads)
- Replacement of defective parts (wiper, bulbs)
- Anticipation and diagnosis of breakdowns
- Performing diagnostics using service tools (specific tools)
- Mechanical removal and refitting (clutches, turbo, injectors)
- Performing basic mechanical work (oil change, brake fluid, tyre, exhaust, charging circuit)
- Update of the parts database of the different brands.
- Hold a B and C license
- Ability to anticipate possible breakdowns of heavy vehicles.
- Skills in fault diagnosis and evaluation.
- Ability to use vehicle repair instruments or tools
- Ability to draw up reliable estimates of the times and costs of interventions.
- Knowledge of mechanical technical drawing of vehicles.
- Identify vehicle problems and malfunctions
- Inspect machinery, engines, transmissions, etc. and run diagnostic tests to detect functionality issues
- Perform repairs aimed at maximum reliability
- Provide the company with a weekly and monthly report of the operations carried out on all the vehicles in the fleet
- Availability to travel for service needs.
- The references
- Mentioning the contact details of previous employers (references) would be a considerable asset.
TYPE OF CONTRACT: CDI with a trial period of 4 months (renewable once, if the first period is not conclusive)
GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION: Cameroon (Douala)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org