Freshbag is recruiting an Association Manager / yaoundé
Under the authority of the General Manager, the association manager is responsible for managing the association. You work actively on the outreach, development and consistency of the project. As such, you will be responsible for the association’s project. Your mission will be to propose, animate and implement the policy of the association, all of its actions and activities.
Description of the profile sought
Working closely with the General Management, you will develop partnerships and ensure the ambitious development of the association’s projects, means and resources.
- This is a full time contract.
- The position is based in Yaoundé
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
Implementation of the strategy:
- Co-construction with the General Management of the strategic orientations, support for governance and management of the implementation of the project.
- Impulse and implementation of an economic and partnership strategy (development of sponsorship, public and private partnerships)
Operational management of association:
- Develop and develop with the General Management, the team and the educational committee the program of actions, residences, workshops. Pilot with the team the implementation, the conduct and the evaluation of the actions.
- Supervise, lead and coordinate a team of volunteers and contributors. Ensure the organizational stabilization of the association (organization of missions, definition of job descriptions, etc.)
- Seek funding and ensure the conduct of budgetary orientations.
- Management and development of all of the association’s partnerships (associative, institutional, financial) in close collaboration with the Board of Directors.
- Coordination and implementation of the activity report and you present it to the General Assembly.
- You will represent the association with institutional, political, economic and cultural partners.
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
Description of the experience sought:
- Higher education Bac + 3 minimum (Bachelor’s degree in economics, commercial, marketing, management of organizations, communication, sociology; law …), you justify a solid and significant experience of at least 2 years as a manager of an association, member of the executive office with ideally concrete achievements in the associative and/or charitable world.
- Significant experience in entity management (without benefiting from a large volume experience).
- Versatility between operational and strategic. (Carry out diagnoses on the overall situation of the association and define the strategic action plan.)
- Experience in economic management of associations or social economy enterprises.
- Experience in management and team management: management by trust, ability to organize roles and structure an organization.
- Working culture: at the service of the cause and the missions of the association. Maintain the corporate culture and unite staff around a common project.
- Ability to lead and develop a project from the existing one. (Define the tools for measuring and managing the association’s performance and profitability).
- Ability to evolve in associative TPE in development.
- A good experience in fundraising for social and humanitarian causes
- Strong ability to build partnerships and strategic alliances and ideally have a network in the voluntary sector and civil society.
- Mastery of the pack Office.
- Oral fluency.
- Work in project mode: responsiveness and ability to deal with various subjects in parallel
- Very good knowledge in the management of an association.
- Good practice of professional English to maintain the partnership link with the network
- Invested, committed, you have strong interpersonal skills and a global vision that will allow you to succeed in your mission.
» Level of experience: Experienced
» Years of experience: Between 1 and 3 years
» Minimum Academic Level: License
» Cover letter
» Curriculum Vitae
Constitution of the application file: CV + Letter of motivation to the General Manager Freshbag
Send by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp: 690165209
The deadline for receipt of applications is June 30, 2022.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged.
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group