Under the responsibility of the Chairman and CEO, the assistant to the CEO will have the following main tasks:
- Assist the CEO in his activities in order to optimize his organization
- Ensure the interface with the interlocutors of the CEO both internally, externally and internationally
- Carry out classic secretarial tasks (Drafting of documents, classification, archiving, reception and filtering of visitors, reception and filtering of telephone correspondents, reception and dispatching of “arrival” and “departure” mail)
- Organize meetings and write minutes
- Contribute to the improvement of the productivity of the departments
- Ensure the development of skills and the motivation of employees
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Studies and degrees
- Minimum required: BAC+ 5 or MBA in business administration
- At least 5 years of experience in executive assistantship or a similar field.
- Mastery of the pack Office
- Excellent writing skills
- Perfectly bilingual English / French
- Have effective communication
- Be proactive, have a sense of initiative and creativity
- Have the ease of adaptation, a critical spirit of the practical facilities in managing people
- Be rigorous, organized, available, orderly and welcoming
- Have good teamwork skills
- Have good knowledge of filing and archiving
All candidates must send their CV and cover letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the desired position in the subject line.
DEADLINE FOR ADMISSIBILITY OF APPLICATIONS: December 23, 2022 at 12 p.m.