HSD MELT – CAMEROON
Our Client, a multinational company operating in Catering, is looking for a Warehouse Assistant to support the development of its activities in Cameroon.
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
Arrange received items
- Update and track stock cards
- Ensure delivery to internal users
- Make sure that the destination of the items is mentioned on the issue slip
- Impose the release on the person receiving the item
- Prepare and participate in period and rotating inventories
- Notify your manager of the risks of ruptures and abnormal consumption
- Archive all documents according to the instructions of the head
- Perform all other tasks assigned by the hierarchy
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
- Bac+2 in logistics or equivalent diploma
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position
- Good command of MS Office – Word, Excel.
- Computer skill
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience managing deliverables across multiple assignment locations
- Flexible approach to working hours 24/7, including rest days, holidays, weekends and extended hours if required.
» Level of experience: Experienced
» Years of experience: Between 1 and 3 years
» Minimum Academic Level: Bac+2 (BTS / HND,…)
” Curriculum vitae
Please send your CV no later than June 16, 2022
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group
To apply for this job please visit mhd.hsd-melt.com.