MA SANTÉ (Better Access to Health Care) is a Cameroonian NGO based in Yaoundé. It was created in 2006 with the objective of contributing to improving access to health care in Cameroon through research, training and the implementation of health interventions. Its activities are organized from its head office in Yaoundé and its decentralized sites based at the annexed regional hospital of Kousseri (Far North, Cameroon), at the CMA of Congo I (Douala, Cameroon), at the health district of Mogodé (Far North, Cameroon), Foumban health district (West, Cameroon) and Dschang health district (West, Cameroon).
MA SANTE has been implementing the “Screening for COVID 19 Using SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Diagnostic Tests to Detect Risk of Disease Transmission Among Inter-City Public Bus Travelers (SCoRRiTT)” project in West Cameroon since June 2022. This project is a contribution to the response to the COVID19 pandemic in Cameroon by preventing the spread of COVID 19 through intercity transport. This is to examine the feasibility and preventive benefit of screening travelers using COVID 19 rapid diagnostic tests (RDTs). As part of the implementation of this project, MA SANTE is recruiting assistant laboratory technicians for the implementation of project activities in the agencies.
Location: Those interested will work in the cities of Foumban, Bafoussam or Dschang
Terms of reference
- Ensure the enrollment of participants, the administration of informed consent, the administration of the questionnaire, the screening by TDR of passengers within the framework of the SCoRRiTT project as well as the management of the resulting waste,
- Implement the tasks entrusted to him by the site supervisor.
- Hold at least an assistant laboratory technician diploma or any other equivalent.
- Have professional experience in the implementation of health activities;
- Have immediate availability;
- Have team spirit and initiative;
- Have excellent moral integrity;
- Be able to communicate and write in French and English;
- Ability to work under pressure and in multidisciplinary teams.
- Not be under contract or in the process of carrying out an activity that may limit his availability.
Composition of the file
- One-page cover letter;
- CV of no more than two pages;
- Certified copy of the national identity card;
- Diploma or proof of graduation (Certificate of Achievement);
- Documents attesting to professional experience.
How to apply:
Applications must either be submitted no later than July 01, 2022 at 5 p.m. at the Association’s headquarters: Yaoundé, Quartier Biyem-Assi Lac, opposite the Tyranus Educational Center; or sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for auditions.
- Specify in the Subject of Your email the Job Title and the target location
- For applications sent by e-mail, the documents must be contained in a single pdf document.