JOB OFFER EMI MONEY SARL.
EMI MONEY SARL money transfer company is looking for the development of its activities:
Position: ASSISTANT IN THE MANAGEMENT CONTROL DIVISION.
Under the responsibility of the Manager of the Management Control Division, your mission will be to:
• Contribute to the supervision and coordination of the financial management of the network.
• Ensure the production and analysis at Entity level of management statements and reports
• Ensure the consolidation and ERP analysis of the network.
• Anticipate changes through estimates and projections.
• Exercising financial supervision over a perimeter of Network Entities.
• Coordinate, monitor and aggregate the budget procedure in the network.
• Contribute to the implementation of tools for monitoring the activity of General Management.
• Ensure business monitoring of Management Control projects and support for change.
– Relay and explain to the Management Controllers in Entities the calculation methodologies, the indicators, the applicable standard support models.
– Ensure the quality and consistency of the management systems and data reported.
– Ensure the production of summaries, reports and commented dashboards.
– Exercise an alert role within the Region, in liaison with the Management Controllers of the Entities.
– Support the Entities and monitor the implementation of arbitrations and action plans.
Business skills :
Mastery of management control tools
Mastery of financial reporting production methods
Writing, analysis and synthesis skills: be able to give the hierarchies the support and the necessary visibility on the activities in progress
Mastery of office tools and business applications
· Professional level of English
Initial training desired.
· Bac+3/5 (Master, DESS, Engineer, …) in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Banking, management control or equivalent;
· Professional experience of approximately 3 to 8 years in a similar function;
· Experience in a banking and/or international environment would be a plus.
Know how to be.
Be honest and professional.
Know how to adapt.
Be responsive Demonstrate pedagogy
Demonstrate relational and communication skills Know how to analyze and synthesize.
• Know how to respect the confidentiality of information
• Know how to plan and organize your workload Demonstrate method and rigor
• Ability to work in a team.
Being bilingual would be an asset.
Master the computer tool
Place of work: Yaoundé.
Documents to be provided: CV + supporting documents for diplomas and experience.
The files are sent to the email address email@example.com no later than Tuesday, May 31, 2022.
NB: only candidates fulfilling the profile will be invited.
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group