Action Contre la Faim is an international, non-political, non-confessional and non-profit Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) . For our operations in Cameroon, we are looking locally for: 01 Archivist M/F
Base of attachment: Maroua
Number of positions: 01
Contract duration: Until 12/31/2023
Start date: March 25, 2023
Supervised by: Finance and HR Manager
Gross salary for the category: According to the salary grid in force of Action Against Hunger
Place of residence: The employee’s place of residence will be Maroua
Purpose of the position : Ensure the archiving of accounting documents, individual HR files of the base and assist in the preparation of audits
Diplomas/Level of study:
- Secondary studies
Required Skills :
- Computer skills
- Mastery of written and spoken French. Proficiency in the local language (Fulfuldé) is an asset.
Qualifications for this position:
- Diligence – Rigor – Autonomy – Organization and Flexibility – Analysis and synthesis skills – Good interpersonal relations – Sense of confidentiality – _Open-mindedness and team spirit – Good organization.
Missions : Organize the filing of accounting documents and prepare financial audits.
Objective 1: Classify and archive Finance documents:
- Ensure the collection, sorting, coding and classification of accounting documents;
- Ensure the classification of previous accounting documents whose budget allocation has been modified (in collaboration with the Finance Manager);
- Perform the monthly scan of the accounting documents of the cash and coordination bank;
- Scan all accounting documents;
- Rename them respecting the nomenclature;
- Classify all the documents very conscientiously by accounting book;
- Label workbooks correctly;
- At the end of a contract, extract the accounting documents from the contract and classify them by budget line;
- Check that all invoices are present for each budget line and for each contract;
- Fastenerize accounting documents;
Objective 2 : Follow up on the filing of all individual employee files according to the organization’s procedures
- Participate in the daily updating of the individual personnel file of the base (Integration documents, contracts, loan form, evaluations, end of contract documents: Work certificate, receipt of balance of any account and proof of payment, and any other document related to the employee’s life cycle;
- Provide support for the digitization of individual staff files and archive them on the NHF and Homère platform.
- Provide support in the transmission of correspondence in the administrative services (CNPS, DREFOP, EMI IMMIGRATION, etc.) and follow up
Objective 3 : Contribute to the preparation of financial, HR and logistics audits:
- At the request of finance and HR department colleagues, extract accounting and HR documents, then reclassify them correctly
- Provide logistics support in the preparation of logistics audits.
- Commit to respecting and applying ACF’s gender policy;
- Integrate the gender approach into activities;
- Contribute to a work environment that takes into account the specificities of each other and avoids any discrimination;
ACF believes that everyone with whom it comes into contact regardless of age, gender identity, disability, ethnic origin or any other ground of discrimination has the right to be protected from any form of harm, of abuse, neglect and exploitation. ACF will not tolerate abuse and exploitation by staff, related personnel, partners or suppliers.
The employee must follow at least one training course on Safeguarding, respect ACF’s Safeguarding-PSEA policy, ensure that it is respected and apply it for the duration of their contract.
The Action Against Hunger recruitment procedure includes 3 key steps:
1. A pre-selection based on the file submitted (only candidates whose skills and experience correspond to the profile described in the offer are selected for the written test) 2.
A written technical test
3. An oral interview
For each stage, only the selected candidates are contacted. Send your application via this link: https://forms.gle/Z9cBVZJGMFNhLctS7 Position reference: MA-FIN/RH-032023-001
For the attention of: Head of Human Resources Department, Action Against Hunger Cameroon
Only the selected candidates will be contacted by Action Contre la Faim in order to carry out tests and interviews.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED
Deadline: Monday March 13, 2023 at 5:30 p.m.