APPLE STORE EXECUTIVE (ASE)
Icenter Apple’s official AAR for central africa is officially opening an experience store in Cameroon as an Apple mono (AAR/APR) store to deliver world-class apple experience in the central African country. The First apple mono will be open at the Douala Grand Mall.
● Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results.
● Ability to manage separate business groups within a complex environment.
● Strong communication skills to clearly impart the Apple vision to the teams you oversee.
● business development experience
● Store management experience with client base will be an added advantage.
● Ability to speak and communicate effectively in both english and french is very important.
● Inspire teams to deliver measurable results for the store’s various business sectors.
● Lead a sales force that discovers customers’ needs and delivers solutions to build Apple
loyalty. Your technical support team helps maintain customers’ trust in Apple and its
● Your business team brings the Apple experience to business customers. And the training staff you coach teaches customers how to get the most out of their Apple products.
● Build these lines of business by selecting and developing a knowledgeable talent pool. In addition to team building, you create excitement around products, launches, programs, and initiatives.
● Responsible for upholding our high standards regarding communication and confidentiality. And by driving your staff to create customer experiences that enhance Apple loyalty, you deliver measurable results and help enrich customers’ lives.
● Deliver on overall store sales target set quarterly by the business.
● Drive B2B engagement and partnerships to drive sales, grow and increase corporate business segment.
● Constantly driving innovation on store commitment to drive traffic into and purchase in the store
● Report to local business directors and global team.
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject to the mail.