APPLE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE Associate (ACSS)
Icenter Apple’s official AAR for central africa is officially opening an experience store in
Cameroon as an Apple mono (AAR/APR) store to deliver world-class apple experience
in the central African country. The First apple mono will be located at the Douala Grand
Provide positive customer communication and experience through face-to-face, phone, and
E-mail; Create quotes, orders, work orders, and invoices for sales and service; Assist within
shipping/receiving and organization/maintenance of sales areas; Able to sell Apple-based
services, accessories, and software to fit customer needs.
1. Enthusiastic and familiar with Apple hardware and software.
2. Customer service experience in a sales or tech-related field
3. Good with people and communication skills (written and spoken).
4. Organized, reliable, trustworthy and punctual.
5. Good at English and french communication.
6. Quick and willing to learn new skills. This is a position that can evolve.
7. Flexible with the schedule when required.
8. Good dressing and presentation always
9. Multitasks well and ability to work under pressure especially from complaining
10. Indept knowledge about apple products, softwares and features.
1. Find solutions for customers through Apple-focused solutions, products, accessories, and
2. Delivery support assistance to customers in the most impressive way the Apple Way
3. Primary person to meet and greet customers and provide all Apple product and service
information to customers.
4. Inform customers about repair and order status when they call or come in.
5. Create work-order’s for customers and complete basic computer diagnosis.
6. Create custom quotes and orders for customers.
7. Record customer payments and customer notes on orders within POS system.
8. Basic apple device set-up for new computers.
9. Help with day-to-day items of running the business.
10. Assist in scheduling consultations, repairs, and onsite visits.
11. Assist in displays, organizing of stock and inventory
12. Proficient in providing the right solutions to customers.
Salary range: 150,000-200,000CFA
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject to the mail.