Good Life Group , with a view to developing its animal production sector, is looking for an M/F Animal Production Manager.
Purpose of the position:
Ensure permanence in the Good Life Veterinary Practice, reception, advice and first-line care, and interventions in the field, in close alignment with the company’s objectives.
- Ensure that fixed satisfaction and performance objectives are met;
- Effectively ensure the reception, advice and health monitoring of animals in clinics and farms under the responsibility of Good Life Group
- Organize and manage the teams and field activities and ensure the achievement of the axes defined by the General Management
- Propose development and continuity strategies in the pharmacy and the clinic, and innovate in support/monitoring and outpatient clinic techniques
- Be aware of the evolution of major trends in animal health and anticipate future needs to ensure the best results in health care
- Create and maintain farm tracking sheets.
- Diploma in Veterinary Nurse, Animal Health Engineer or equivalent; Experience not mandatory, however, constituting an asset;
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of animal production would be an asset;
- License A would be an asset:
- Demonstrate creativity, ability to work under pressure, dynamism, adaptability, good writing skills, teamwork and availability.
How to apply?
Send your CV (2 pages maximum) and a cover letter (1 page maximum) to email@example.com . The selections being made progressively, we reserve the right to close the offer as soon as we have a candidate who meets the criteria.
Deadline: December 30, 2022