The company SPRINT-PAY based in Yaoundé is looking for the needs of its services a Front end Angular Developer holding at least a BAC + 4 diploma in Computer Science
- Design and implement high-performance front end architectures with Angular
- Do unit tests with Karma and/or Jasmine
- Develop Angular application modules using the JHIPSTER framework
- Integrating APIs into a Micro-Service ecosystem
- Provide application maintenance
- Participate in application analysis and design sessions
- Participate in the deployment of applications in production
- Participate in SCRUM events
- Hold at least BAC+4, School of Engineering or Master II in Computer Science, Software Engineering options with at least 03 years of experience.
- Mastery of the Flutter framework is an asset
- Knowledge of frameworks like Bootstrap, Jquery, Material Design
- Knowledge of the TypeScript language
- Good knowledge of state management tools such as NGRX
- Good command of testing tools such as Karma, Jasmine, Protractor
- Have worked in an agile environment before
- Knowledge of MICRO-SERVICE architectures
- Have good knowledge of Angular coding style guide (John Papa)
- Have good knowledge in the areas: Testing, Lazy loading of modules, Child routes, Agile methods, Solver
- Effective Communication Skills, Interpersonal and Teamwork Skills
- A warm and professional working environment
- Attractive remuneration
- Various benefits and bonuses
- Type of work: Full time
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line Recruitment Ing.Dev.Front end . Rename your CV in the form “cv-Name”, any application that does not respect the nomenclature will be rejected.
If you do not hear back from us after 02-03 weeks, then you can consider that your application has not been accepted.
Deadline: January 06, 2023