CAMEROON AGRICULTURAL COMMODITIES SARL is looking for an Administrative and Financial Assistant for the needs of its services .
TYPE OF CONTRACT: CDI
EXPERIENCE : At least 1 year of professional experience in the practice of basic accounting and cash management as well as the administrative management of a company and human resources.
- Assist the Management in the day-to-day management of the company’s accounting and cash flow;
- Maintain the basic accounting of the company, including the operations of entering quotes, supplier and customer invoices, the management of payments and receipts, the monitoring of cash and the preparation of monthly and annual financial reports;
- Support company administrative staff by answering questions and providing information on company policies and procedures;
- Manage day-to-day administrative tasks such as managing email, handling phone calls, and coordinating calendars and diaries;
- Manage human resources, including the management of personnel files and the follow-up of leave and absences;
- Manage secretarial duties for company management, including scheduling meetings, taking notes and preparing presentation materials.
- Participate in the organization of internal and external events, including business trips and meetings with clients.
- Minimum Bac + 2 in Accounting and Finance, Executive Secretariat, Agropastoral Entrepreneurship or a related field
- Proof of at least 01 year of professional experience in the fields of basic accounting, cash management and administrative assistance
- Working knowledge of Office suite software (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and common accounting software such as Quick books, Sage or Xero
- Strong communication (written and oral) and organizational skills
- Be bilingual (French and English)
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong sense of attention to detail and aptitude for conflict resolution
- Reside in the city of Douala, one taxi from Bonamoussadi.
WE OFFER :
- A very competitive mixed remuneration (Fixed + Commission)
- A great opportunity to pursue a career and professional growth within the Company
- Some benefits
- A stimulating and collaborative work environment within a young and ambitious team
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your CV (no more than two pages), Cover letter (handwritten), Location map to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org , or submit a physical file to the address of the head office mentioned below of pages.
NB: Applications will be analyzed as they arrive
CLOSING DATE: March 20, 2023