- Retain and develop the portfolio of the agency’s main clients while ensuring good risk management (operational, legal, counterparty, etc.);
- Establish the commercial action plan of his agency, decline it by collaborator and monitor its implementation;
- Accompany his team individually and collectively;
- Ensure the administrative management of his team in concert with his Group Manager;
- Monitor and implement audit and internal control recommendations;
- Ensure the identification and escalation of operational incidents as well as the maintenance of the risk culture within its scope of activity;
- Develop the annual conquest plan for his unit and ensure its implementation;
- Analyze the agency’s business results.
- Knowledge of regulatory and legal texts in banking
- Mastery of banking sector procedures;
- Master the products and services of the bank;
- Mastery of sales techniques;
- Good general and economic culture:
- Sense of negotiation and taste for teamwork;
- Deep sense of risk;
- Autonomy and decision-making skills;
- High availability;
- Bac + 4 in Banking and Finance, Commercial action
- Mastery of office automation (Word, Excel, Power Point); Good written and oral expression.
- Experience: 5 years of experience in banking or finance
Type of contract: CDI
- Level of study: Bac + 4 minimum in Management, Economics, Banking and Finance, Commerce / Commercial Action;
- Fluency in French and/or English;
- Have at least 5 years of professional experience in finance or banking;
- Having an ITB diploma or a certification related to the trade would be an asset.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply, send your application ( updated CV + cover letter ) specifying in the subject the title of the position to be filled to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receipt of applications 03/07/2023 at 5:30 p.m.