DUVAL ARNO DISTRIBUTION (DAD) is looking for an After-Sales and Customer Relations Manager M/F
The After-Sales Service and Customer Relations Manager M/F is responsible for meeting customer expectations, receiving and managing complaints, ensuring the repair of devices and solving installation problems. He organizes after-sales service activity and manages a team of after-sales service agents.
1- Organization of after-sales service
- Provide customers with technical and commercial follow-up in the event of a problem during installation or a breakdown
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Organize the reception of customer calls and plan the interventions of service technicians in the field
- Organize the receipt of items or devices directly at the store
- Define the after-sales service workshop work schedule
- Follow up on warranties
- Propose a satisfactory solution to the customer in the event of a dispute
- Inform the manufacturer of user complaints
- Check invoices and payments
- Carry out follow-up: list the number of devices or items dropped off each day for after-sales service, the nature of the faults detected, the average repair times, etc.
- Manage spare parts inventory and supply
- Participate in after-sales business development: competition analysis, implementation of marketing actions, customer prospecting
- Lead the team responsible for welcoming and carrying out the after-sales contract in the store
- Manage a team of service technicians
- Participate in the recruitment of after-sales service technicians and in monitoring their careers (training plan, etc.)
- Training from baccalaureate level to Bac + 2, (BTS maintenance, technical sales, electrical engineering,).
- Have technical knowledge in electronics, electricity, IT, household appliances, video,… or in other technical fields (depending on the company)
- Have knowledge of technical English
- Know how to organize and plan the activity of the after-sales service
- Know how to handle complaints
- Know how to analyze the needs and propose a satisfactory solution for the customer, according to his request
- Know how to analyze customer guarantees
- Know and know how to respect the commitments of the company in terms of after-sales service
- Know how to monitor customer satisfaction
- Know how to supervise and lead a team of after-sales service technicians
- To analyse
- Self control
- Client orientation
- Teamwork / Network
- Problem solving
- Organization / Anticipation
- Results oriented
HOW TO APPLY?
CV and cover letter to be sent only to the email address email@example.com with the subject: “ SAV and CUSTOMER RELATION MANAGER ”.
NB: Only pre-selected candidates will be invited
Deadline for admissibility of application files: 14/12/2022