Société Civile Immobilière (SCI) ARMSTRONG brings to the attention of national and international public opinion that it is recruiting on behalf of its offices in Douala and Yaoundé two Administrative and Accounting Assistants respectively .
- Have relevant experience of at least three years related to the position sought;
- Perfect command of English and French;
- Hold at least a Bac+2 diploma in Accounting or equivalent, Business Management, Executive Secretariat, Bilingual Office Secretariat, or from a Business School with a very good knowledge of the accounting professions , real estate, commodity marketing and trading;
- Perfect mastery of computer and digital tools;
- Perfect mastery of social networks;
- Endowed with a dynamic temperament and have a very developed commercial sense;
- Have very good writing skills;
- Have the ability to write correspondence, reports and documents in an administrative language register;
- Be able to speak properly in public, sometimes having the Company’s partners as interlocutors;
- Know how to define priorities and ensure follow-up in their field of activity;
- Have a sense of organization, responsibility and the strength of proposals;
- Have a great ability to listen, a sense of teamwork and very good interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work under pressure;
- Be respectful, meticulous and methodical;
- Be able to perform their work with integrity and professionalism;
- Experience in real estate, marketing and trading of commodities or knowledge of land law would be real assets.
- Participate in the collection of the real estate offer or products marketed by SCI ARMSTRONG and its branch dedicated to marketing,
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications meeting the criteria specified below must be sent to the email addresses email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org or posted on the Facebook page of SCI ARMSTRONG They must include the Curriculum Vitae (CV) of the person concerned and a cover letter
Deadline: January 3, 2023.