ASSOCIATION MOTHERS AND CHILDREN SOLIDARITY
Property and Equipment Management
- Supervise the use and maintenance of office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine and binder, to ensure they are working and arrange for their repair and maintenance as required.
- Ensure the proper functioning of building utilities, such as the water supply and the proper functioning of telephone lines.
- Manage building and property safety and security, and building cleaning
- Maintains regular inventories of all equipment and supplies in accordance with Donor regulations and/or organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in the organization of meetings and trainings, take notes and prepare minutes during internal meetings and external meetings.
- Produce a range of documents, including letters, emails, memos and presentations, on time
- Monitor the overall improvement of the organization, based on audit results, evaluation recommendations and comments from feedback forms
- Process documentation and prepare reports on staff activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance reviews, etc.)
- Handle employee inquiries regarding HR issues, rules and regulations
- Process payroll preparation
- Provide administrative and administrative support to human resources
Background, experience and desirable requirements:
- Education and experience Strongly preferred degree in administration, secretarial duties or related field
- At least two years of experience in administration, preferably with a local or local NGO or financial/banking institution.
- Proficiency in Excel and experience in Word.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and administrative skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- High quality written and oral communication skills
- Team building / Decisiveness.
Type of contract: One-year fixed-term contract renewable for two depending on the candidate’s performance; with three months of trial.
Composition of the application
file The application file must include;
- Curriculum vitae up to date
- Cover letter
- Copy of diplomas obtained
- Photocopy of the CNI.
Pre-selection of candidates based on the evaluation of their files, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Submission of files: application files will be received no later than May 12, 2022 at 5 p.m. by the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com