Are you committed to delivering a world class service to customers? Do you have a proactive approach and a positive can-do mind-set? Are you an excellent communicator, with the ability to take on multiple tasks in a constantly changing environment?
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering administrative assistance at an experienced level in day-to-day job.
- Plan, organize, and schedule company meetings occurring in the office, offsite, and via video conference
- Oversee and order office supplies and food deliveries for group meetings
- Serve as the eyes and ears of the office, providing information, answering questions, and responding to requests
- Maintain, contact database, employee list, and inventories
- Management of the material/equipment platform and running company errands
- Preparing monthly reports
- Management of Asset/Facility/buildings maintenance including electricity, plumbing, painting, air conditioning, carpentry, masonry work, lighting, etc. in cost effective manner with consideration given to quality.
- Oversees the management and maintenance of company vehicles fleet including follow-up of cars documents
- Negotiates maintenance contracts for cars repairs
- Management of company drivers
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments and travel
- Management of office supplies store including (consumption patterns, keys, stationery, business card, letterhead, envelopes, office furniture, etc.)
- Ensures that office supplies, equipment, materials and furniture are ordered & delivered in a timely manner
- Ensures office machines are serviced properly (i.e., copy, fax, printers).
- Reviews consumption patterns throughout the company for volume quantities
- Management of internal archives and AGS focal point for
- Management of cleaners, coordinates housekeeping
- Facility service management
- Proposes design layout for facility changes
- Handles requests for office telephones, changes, and equipment
- Ensures landscaping, gardening, parking lots, grounds and surroundings are regularly and attractively maintained
- Vehicles’ insurance management (all company vehicles including truck)
- Ensures port access are provided
- Follow up on project related discussions and court cases
- Management of compliance with legal requirement from an environmental, industry & energy perspective (Area)
- Support the procurement process with vendors/suppliers sourcing and onboarding, definition of service requirement specifications, commissioning of good and services supplied, assessment of vendors
Who we are looking for
- A minimum of 3-5 years working experience.
- Should have previous experience in fleet management, procurement or logistics & services
- Good communication skills (English and French speaking/writing)
- Excellent organizational skills, proactive and dynamic
- Good computing skills
- Prioritization capabilities
- Team management
- Reporting ability