As part of the reinforcement of its sales force, ACEP Cameroon SA is recruiting Trainee Credit Agents with the possibility of being confirmed in the position.
Number of seats: 45
Duty station: Douala – Yaoundé – Bafoussam
Missions / Responsibilities / Activities
Placed under the responsibility of an agency credit supervisor, the trainee credit agency’s main missions are to create, develop and manage a healthy portfolio of credit customers.
MAIN ACTIVITIES :
- Prospect customers;
- Analyze credit applications;
- Determine repayment capacity based on credit demand;
- Analyze all the risks inherent in a loan file;
- Write summary notes for the credit committee; Follow the steps of the credit process;
- Ensure the repayment of client loans and the use they make of their loan;
- Sell all the products and services offered by the institution to any potential client.
Skills / Requirements / Qualities
- Good knowledge of accounting and financial analysis;
- Good knowledge of the microfinance sector and/or the banking sector;
- Knowledge of sales techniques and commercial negotiation;
- Good knowledge of office tools: Word and Excel;
- Aptitude and motivation for field work; Writing skills.
- Integrity and sense of moral values: Customer orientation;
- Results orientation;
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis;
- Communication skills;
- Spirit of initiative and discretion;
- Team spirit ;
- Open-mindedness and dynamism
- Minimum BAC + 3 in management sciences, Marketing, Commerce & sales, Accounting, Banking and Finance or other related disciplines;
- Have a first field experience;
- French-English bilingualism would be an asset.
- Credit experience is desirable.
- Experience level: Junior / Beginner
- Minimum Academic Level: License
- Curriculum vitae
Apply by sending your CV and an internship request specifying your city of residence to firstname.lastname@example.org , taking care to mention “stagesAC2022”
Deadline for receipt of applications: 21/06/2022 precise.
For your daily job/internship updates: Click here to join our Telegram group