CAMEROON EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
CAMEROON EMPLOYMENT SERVICES is looking for an ACCOUNTING TRAINEE for one of its clients .
The intern’s main mission will be to participate in the implementation and monitoring of financial and/or accounting operations
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
- Participate in the proper maintenance of the company’s accounts;
- Make entries of accounting documents;
- Accounting of all accounting documents of the company in the ERP system;
- Maintain regional and customer accounts;
- Establish the statements of surpluses, rebates, contributions and trade of the customers of the division;
- Sending of the weekly report;
- Comply with procedures and instructions.
- Holder of a BTS in business management accounting
- Holder of a Bac G2
- Good knowledge of the OHADA chart of accounts and the 2022 finance law;
Good knowledge of accounting techniques;
- Good computer knowledge and accounting software / Open ERP would be an asset;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Sense of organization and meticulous mind;
Please send the application files consisting of a cover letter and CV no later than 05/25/2022 to the following address: “email@example.com” specifying the title of the position in the subject of the email .
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org